Thursday, September 22, 2005

A new addition?

We have decided to adopt another dog! Yesterday on my way back from Laconia I decided to stop in at the New Hampshire Humane Society to check out some dogs. Kann had been hinting around about it for a while and Maggie is pretty lonely. I went by myself the first time and found a nice little three legged german shepherd named Buck. Unfortunately with only three legs and a pretty lazy personality he wouldn't have stood a chance with Maggie around. The had a lot of nice dogs there but it was impossible to decide by myself, so I brought the family back later in the afternoon and they all fell in love with a different german shepherd named Evan. He is 10 months old and is a real love bug. He is originally from Georgia and because of HUrricane Katrina he and a bunch of other dogs were shipped north to make room for all the displaced in Mississippi and Louisiana. We still have some hoops to jump through (doggie humor intentional) but if all goes well we will be adding a new member to the herd!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home